Switch to full style
Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Post a reply

How to make "intros" (Ned advice )

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 am

Hi again.
The learning curve is going slightly upwards, but I wish I knew a little more about making intros.
Is it for example possible to use a background from Proshow gold, "paste" a photo on this background, and let the photo stay in the upper part of the background so it is possible to write the tiltle under it.
After this is done I want to zoom in on the picture, and we are into the story.

If this is possible, how is it done?

Best regards
jacktar

Re: How to make "intros" (Ned advice )

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 am

An intro is really no different from any other slide. Design it in that way, place it at the beginning of the show, and you have an intro.

If you want the intro to start out with the photo unmoving, and then after a pause, zoom in, you'll have to create two slides, the first with the photo and the caption, the second exactly the same except that the photo grows larger.

If you want to continue using the same intro for all your shows, save the setup as a separate show, perhaps called quite simply "Intro" so you can copy and paste the slide or slides into the beginning every show you create.

Barbara

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 am

Thank you BarbaraC
I liked your advice about saving the intro as a seperate show. :)

I Wouls like to start the intro with "a picture in a picture" so to speak. That is: One of the pictures act as a background.
How do I make it?

Best regards
jacktar

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 am

Layer the pictures, making the one on top smaller than the one beneath it.

Barbara
Post a reply