snapshot slide

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

snapshot slide

Postby dave45000 » Mon May 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I doing some slides using the snapshot technique but looking for some advice on sound. First of all, where would one find the sound effect of the snapshot?
Second...would you use just the snapshot sound or is there a way to have music playing and then have the snapshot click over the sound of the music?
Thanks for any input.

Dave

Site Admin

Re: snapshot slide

Postby MG - Admin » Mon May 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Dave:

I'm assuming you want to add the sound of a camera click? You can assign a soundtrack to your show that plays the entire time, and also add the camera click sound file to the specific slide where you want the sound to play.

You might try Googling "camera click" or something like that. You'll probably come across some MP3 or WAV files that you can use. Just remember to assign the "click" sound file to the slide rather than add it as a soundtrack item.

Mike

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

If you have MS Office installed, you may have one. Search your hard drive for WAV files and see what turns up.

If that doesn't work, here's a site with lots of good stuff:
http://www.findsounds.com/types.html

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby pilotdan63 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Dave . . . just as Dick suggests . . . I've used many sounds from Find Sounds.Com with great success.

Here is an example of a camera shutter sound I have used a couple of times from this web site: http://tdwhs.nwasco.k12.or.us/staff/lew ... CAMERA.aif

I use a utility audio program to record the sound as an MP3 file and then I save it in my ProShow project file where I can then import it into my slide show :wink:

Dan

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks