20th Century Fox

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Postby shelbydog » Thu May 10, 2007 6:41 pm

Please send the file to me. Thanks!!

Valued Member

Postby juanb1203 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:37 pm

can you send me that file also?

Thanks

Juan

Sylvester243

Postby Sylvester243 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:46 am

ok all been awhile since i have visited, if your still after the video let me know for what format you want it in....avi, mpeg1, mpeg2 etc...

let me know if you want it in ntsc or pal format to....note if you want it in mpeg2 note it maybe to big for an email

sned me an email of how you want the file at kray1@tpg.com.au

hmm ok let me change that your only choice is getting for mpeg2 as it was taken dircet off dvd as a vts file then changed to mpeg2....using other settings loses audio

Re: 20th Century Fox

Postby juniee94 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:53 pm

Sylvester243 wrote:
abrownzander wrote:Does anyone have an avi or mpeg file for the intro of 20th Century Fox to put at the beginning of a movie?

if your still after this file let me know, i can help you out

can you send me this file please. :)

rumee

Re:

Postby rumee » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 pm

sjj1805 wrote:Better still is get a copy of Ulead Cool3D Production Studio and then use the FREE Fanfare composition created by Ken Lowther. Easily customisable so that instead of reading 20th Century Fox you can alter the text to your own liking. You can choose your own music to go with it (Best to use here is Smartsound) so no need to worry about copyright

http://klowther.freespaces.com/index.html

Hi,
can any one give me download link for " FREE Fanfare composition created by Ken Lowther." please.

thanks in advance

Previous

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks