Falling Snow PNG file for ProShow Gold

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
wmedsel

Falling Snow PNG file for ProShow Gold

Postby wmedsel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

I am looking for a PNG for falling snow. I downloaded the one that Gavin made, but the flakes are too large, primarily because he used a 1/3 size PNG file for his show. Anyone have or know of a "smaller" snow flake PNG file to use as falling snow? Thanks.

Re: Falling Snow PNG file for ProShow Gold

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 am

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, but Mona as a set that includes falling snow. You can check it out here: http://seemonasblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/winter-show.html

Maybe Mona will jump in and give you more details.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby cherub » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:14 am

Yes, I do have a whole template for tbe winter , complete with falling snow.
The template is made for Producer and since Producer can "keep the snow" for more than one change of scenery, (more than one slide, in other words) my png file for the snow is much more "delicate". It can also be used in different zoom values.
I also have some winter scenes in my other template "The Four Seasons" (http://seemonasblog.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... asons.html
Have a look at those templates, and if it's what you need, we may be able to work out something for Gold.

wmedsel

Postby wmedsel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Many thanks, will follow up! Bill

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks