Pictures one after another without space in between them

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
wmedsel

Pictures one after another without space in between them

Postby wmedsel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 am

I have PSG and am trying to make the pictures horizonally follow each other (slide along the screen) without any blank space between them, just like the art show demo on Style 1. Will appreciate the instructions. Bill

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Pictures one after another without space in between them

Postby VernonRobinson » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

Welcome to the board. I think you might want to check out this You-Tube tutorial by Gavin Hoey. He does a really great job of explaining what I think you want to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exF23Zl ... D&index=12

Regards,
-Vernon

Postby trulytango » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

wmedsel wrote:I have PSG and am trying to make the pictures horizonally follow each other (slide along the screen) without any blank space between them, just like the art show demo on Style 1. Will appreciate the instructions. Bill

Hi there

Not sure about the 'art show demo on Style 1' to which you refer... but if it happens to be along the lines of the tutorial Vernon pointed you towards, then please note you can achieve that effect quite simply and more easily by just using one of ProShow's PUSH transitions. Gavin Hoey's sample can be replicated directly by using Push - Bottom to Top, whereas a horizontal slide effect would use Push - Right to Left or, left to Right.

TTFN
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

wmedsel

Postby wmedsel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Thanks everyone. I watched the tutorial as recommended and here is the initial show that I produced as a result. Whatta you think?
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3472&alb=0

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

It seems that you have mastered the technique. Good for you.

Regards,
-Vernon

Valued Member

Postby NLAlston » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:45 pm

wmedsel wrote:Thanks everyone. I watched the tutorial as recommended and here is the initial show that I produced as a result. Whatta you think?
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3472&alb=0

Super job, Bill. I can't wait top get my 'full' version, this weekend, so that I can employ mounds of time having fun with this kind of stuff. I really like what you have done with this.
BLESSINGS,
Nathan
(PSP7)

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm

wmedsel wrote:Thanks everyone. I watched the tutorial as recommended and here is the initial show that I produced as a result. Whatta you think?

So you opted for the simple "push" transition that Iris suggested, right? It worked perfectly except for the slight demarcation line between slides. I suspect this was caused by there being a gradient background. If you make sure that the tone on both sides of the slide are a perfect match, I think this wouldn't happen. Other than that, you did a great job.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks