Menu Title Text is Blurred

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
marilynhearn

Menu Title Text is Blurred

Postby marilynhearn » Fri May 01, 2009 3:21 am

Hello I have just joined the ProShow Enthusiasts Community. Can anyone of you very clever people please advise me how I can avoid the text on my menu title displaying blurred. This happens when I use one of the Menu Backgrounds. It doesn't happen if I use a slide in my show as a thumbnail with a caption. Hope that all makes sense.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Menu Title Text is Blurred

Postby DickK » Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 pm

First, welcome! But you've got one I can't imagine what's happening. Doesn't work that way for me. How are you judging this--that is, what kind of output are you looking at?
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

marilynhearn

Re: Menu Title Text is Blurred

Postby marilynhearn » Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 am

Many thanks for your reply. Output is on my PC and on my TV after burning the show to DVD. I'm now using my first slide as the Menu and this works ok. Thanks for your feedback.

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks