PSG slide styles

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself
Esteemed Member

PSG slide styles

Postby reptep » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 am

Just joined yesterday and all I can say is this forum is better than sliced bread. You will probably see me lots asking lots of dumb questions

Looking for other slide styles. Have the Photodex one and the Choice backrounds one. Are there more out there that will work with PSG? Found some but were only for PSP.

Thanks for all your "expert" advice

Todd

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: PSG slide styles

Postby DickK » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Todd,

First, welcome aboard and enjoy! As far as styles go, you've named the ones I'm aware of commercially and I don't think anyone has uploaded (Member Created Files) any specifically for PSG. Keep watching tho' -- maybe someone will, maybe even you? :wink:
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby Jerry Cole » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Todd,
As with Dick, I am not aware of others ... I just wanted to sign on to welcome you to the forum. Those here are extremely helpful to newbies and oldies alike. Lots of talent and knowledge here and they are willing to share generously.
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby trulytango » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi there

I have a couple of FREE fun frame/Easel styles available on my blog that are suitable for Gold users. They're nothing 'fancy' i.e. they're simply static, framed image displays, but fun nonetheless.

http://trulytangotemplates.wordpress.com/freebies/

Regards
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby kerrymitch » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

Have the Photodex one and the Choice backrounds one
What are you referring to here?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:13 pm

The reference is to the package of Styles that PhotoDex sells some of which are usable in Gold and to a package that's sold by the business owned/operated by one of the regulars here, the latter is:
http://choicebackgroundsserver.com/index.php

I don't have the PhotoDex package but I do have the other one--neither is cheap but I like the ones I got. If you want more choices for styles these are a way to do it.

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks