Two shows on one DVD

Post your tips & tricks here for creating slide shows with ProShow Gold. This could include suggestions for style and content in addition to working with the software itself

Two shows on one DVD

Postby desertbill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:21 am

I cannot figure out how to put two or more shows onto one DVD. I want to either list titles or have icons. Putting two shows onto one DVD sounds very simple but I can find no help on the subject. Thanks in advance.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Two shows on one DVD

Postby DickK » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 am

The precise details of the answer depend on which version you're running but it's pretty straightforward in any case. When you go to make the output, choose a menu that has the right number of show menu icon spots and then go to the "Shows" tab where you can add more shows to the list that will be included in that output. Try it with an EXE output to see what's going on and how the resulting menu looks. When you have it the way you want then do the DVD image (ISO) output.

Hope that helps,
Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby desertbill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks for the tip. Some times simple things become more complicated that expected. You have been a big help. :P

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Bill, here is a thread that explains in detail this is my first time trying to copy and paste a thread so I hope this works...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9596&p=78020#p78020
hope it helps...
Chrissy

Return to PSG - Tips & Tricks