By accessing “ProShow Enthusiasts” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “ProShow Enthusiasts”, “http://proshowenthusiasts.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “ProShow Enthusiasts”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “ProShow Enthusiasts” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “ProShow Enthusiasts” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “ProShow Enthusiasts” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “ProShow Enthusiasts” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
* * * * * * * * * * PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING SECTION: * * * * * * * * * *
By agreeing to the terms listed above and continuing forward in the registration process you are acknowledging that membership to the forum is subscription based. What this means is that if you request a membership account you are required to make a minimum donation of $2 to the forum before your membership request can be activated. All membership requests that are not accompanied with a donation will remain in an inactive status. To donate and have your new account activated please follow the steps outlined below:
1) After completing the registration request, please scroll to the bottom of any page located within the forum and click on the "Make a Donation" button.
2) Complete the donation process using the email address that you used to register to the forum so donations can be matched up to registration requests.
3) Once a donation has been received the membership account associated with the donation will be sent a confirmation of activation and have full access as a member of the forum.
4) Receipt of donation and activation of account does not guarantee lifetime access with membership privileges. Violations of the rules of the forum will result in the membership being deactivated without notice. All donations are non-refundable.
5) Failure to complete the donation process after 7 days of registration request will result in cancellation of membership request. You will need to reapply to have membership access.
6) To encourage participation, accounts that are at least 6 months old and do not have at least one post will be purged from the database. The registration donation will not be refunded.
7) If you would like to donate $10 or more, a discount code that can be used with any purchase you make at Photodex.com will be provided to you once your account has been activated.
* * * * * * * * * * GMAIL USERS TAKE NOTE: * * * * * * * * * *
Gmail has been blocking emails sent by this forum. Emails include Account Registration Confirmation/Activation, PM Notifications, etc. If you register with a GMAIL address you may not receive these important messsages. If you have another email service it would be advised to use that instead.
Our forum is powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.